Wherever you ride you are bound to see a custom bike. Whether it’s a slick new paint job, a hot set of wheels, a tricked out stereo, or custom fenders, we take notice. Here at K and G Cycles (www.kandgcycles.com) we carry everything you need to make your ride a flat out custom, but today we are going to focus on fenders.
A custom fender can be anything from a chopped stock fender, a stretched fender, or even a fully skirted fender. The first example I want to show you is from Stampede. Part # STXF087 is the Custom Claw and comes in at 5.50″ wide and will fit 21″ wheels. Raw Stampede 14 gauge steel fenders are a perfect match for most of today’s 21″ front tire designs. They are manufactured per each custom order using a deep-draw process that makes for an overall structure that can withstand a huge amount of riding and abuse. These fenders are available in widths from 4.25″ to 5.50″ so there is sure to be one to fit your application and have you on your way to that custom bike you have always dreamed about.
Do you want to add a smooth, slick look to your Touring bike? You need to look at this fender from Klock Werks, The Benchmark Front Fender – For 83-11 FLT, FLHT, FLHX, FLTR, H-D FL Trike models that want to use a 16″-21″ tire/wheel combo. Here is what you get from a name you can trust:
* Stamped from 14-gauge U.S. steel, these 61/2” wide fenders are E-coated to prevent rust and corrosion with the lowest paint prep in the industry
* Fenders are predrilled to fit 16”, 17” or 18”, or for a very radically Kustom look, 21” front wheels
* Rivetless smooth sides and an extended 1.5” rear tail; fenders are a great match for any rear fender and add a clean yet dramatic
* The use of precision deep-draw stamping technology ensures a consistent flawless finish while minimizing body work
* Installation requires use of Klock Blocks front fender mounting blocks available separately (P/N’s 1410-0022, 1410-0023)
* The Benchmark fenders can be paired with the WFB™ rear fender to complete the Klock Werks Kustom look
Now for those of you not interested in an oversized wheel or a fender that could double as a medieval weapon, we offer a Chrome Fender (Part # 50-1149). Intended for use on 1987 and newer FLT models, the replica “Glide” style front fender is constructed of OEM grade steel and has a lustrous chrome finish with pre-drilled mounting holes. One can never have too much chrome, and once you have installed this Chrome Fender you can be the Chrome King (or Queen) and be the envy of all that drool by.
K and G Cycles (www.kandgcycles.com) wants to help you realize your dream. Contact us today and turn your motorcycle into the custom piece you have always wanted. Giving your bike a Custom look and feel can be as simple as installing a new fender. Whether it is a tire hugging look, a smoother flowing line or a bath of Chrome, it is time to start making that bike yours!