When we first start riding, we all do the same thing. Put on our “coolest” jeans, a wicked temperature appropriate shirt or jacket, and ride. As we rack up the miles, we begin to realize having actual riding gear can make the journeys more enjoyable. K and G Cycles carries a huge selection of riding gear, but today I want to focus on the Tour Master Flex Jacket. It is considered to be one of the most comfortable riding jackets out there.
The Flex Series Jacket is an all season, all weather jacket capable of staving off the elements while providing top notch protection comfortably. Designed to be as flexible as needed (hence the line name – Flex) this jacket delivers so many in demand features it is hard to look at any others. Proving to be as versatile as the rider this jacket can go from a Carbolex jacket to an Armor link Mesh jacket and back without skipping a beat. Take a look at the other great features of this premium jacket.
- Water-resistant outer jacket incorporates waterproof zippered sleeve vents – means your as dry as a popcorn $%@* in Church on Sunday
- 360º Phoslite® reflective piping and Tour Master’s signature reflective rear triangle help increase nighttime visibility – Adding any reflective properties is a good thing
- Soft, durable microfiber-lined collar and cuff – for you “delicate” riders, it won’t chafe
- Adjustable sleeve take up straps to secure elbow armor and material – keeps everything where it should be so you get the best protection
- Removable, CE approved armor at the elbows and shoulders with an articulated triple density back protector – every once in awhile the jacket needs to be cleaned and this makes it easier
- Tour Master’s Z.O.Q. (Zip-Out Quilted) Liner features warming 100gm polyfil insulation – when cooler temps arrive, you’ll be ready at a moments notice
- Zippered hand pockets, internal pouch pocket and mobile media pocket – a mess of storage for everything you need at the ready
- Adjustable waist belts with TPR pulls help to fine tune the fit – means you will be as snug as a bug in a rug
- Includes a jacket/pant zipper attachment with the pant side included
Once again, Tour Master has hit the ball out of the park with its Flex Line. From Spring to Fall, Summer to Winter and any other season you can experience Tour Master Flex can bring you through comfortable and dry. Available from K and G Cycles the Flex Line has so many adjustments for finding that Goldie Locks fit, it may be awhile before you are ready for the road. Seriously though, with a fit as good as a tailor made set up and off the rack pricing, you can’t afford not to get some awesome riding gear.