How often have you said to yourself. “I sure wish my motorcycle had ABS brakes!” Did you purchase that bike pre-owned? Were ABS brakes not an available factory option when your bike was made? I have some good news, you can install a Traction Control Braking (TCB) system on your American V-Twin. Now you can have the same sure-footed response of an Anti-lock breaking system without a costly retro-fit, saving you time and money. K and G Cycles (www.kandgcycles.com) has units ready to ship to your door giving you a safer ride. Check out the video to see how it works.(CLICK HERE)
The TCB Brake System installs in minutes by replacing the banjo-bolt on the Brake Caliper or Master Cylinder. Unlike any other safety product, it works automatically, every time you brake, and at any speed. It works like a “shock absorber” inside the Brake system to help prevent the wheels from locking-up. Wheel lock-up during emergency or “panic” stops can send your vehicle out of control!
- Acts like a shock absorber to allow the brake pads to float and/or drag over the rotors natural high and low spots (we are not talking about warped rotors).
- Automatically increases Rider’s ability to brake in a shorter distance in both regular and panic stops (by as much as 20% in a panic stop at speeds from 35 mph to 55 mph).
- Helps modulate your brake system.
- Helps to avoid premature brake lock-up.
- Improves brake control conditions in most cases.
- Unlike electronic ABS the TCB System helps prevent lock-up before it happens.
- Gives you a feeling of more range in your brake levers so you can brake hard with confidence.
- Delivers maximum affect, when installed on both the front and rear brakes by replacing the “Banjo Bolt”.
- Specifically designed for motorcycles and ATV’s without anti-lock brake systems (ABS).
- Will not allow air into your braking system.
TCB Brake System works on motorcycles and ATV’s when an ABS system is not offered from the factory, and costs a fraction of a retro-fit kit if one is even available. TCB Systems are so confident in their product, it even comes with a “Lifetime Warranty”. Stop by K and G Cycles (www.kandgcycles.com) and discover the difference with TCB Systems.*NOTE: In all cases check the manufacturer’s specifications before installation to ensure proper fit.*