How many times have you been on that long weekend run and your hand cramped and you fell to pieces? How about the week long vacation missed some of your planned route because the pain was too much? Or worse yet had the long arm of the law behind you for 10 or 15 miles? What you need is some sort of cruise control. Sure you could spend a whole lot of dough and buy an elaborate set up, but what would that get you? A huge headache during installation? The bill from the shop you had to take it to and get it installed? That only cuts into your ride time and your pocket book and that is no good. So you ask, ” K and G Cycles (www.kandgcycles.com), what am I supposed to do then?” The answer is simple, purchase an Econo Throttle Assist!
When you choose the Econo Throttle Assist you are purchasing one of the most simple to install, simple to operate, and best of all the most universal fit units out there. Sure this isn’t the most fancy, expensive model made today, but what you do get is a throttle assist unit that performs one function, and does it well. Simply reach your intended speed, flip the switch, and voila’! You are now “Cruising”.
• Allows you to relax grip on the throttle making (pins and needles) and fatigue a distant memory
• Simple design emphasizes reliable function over flashy complex styling
• Variety of interchangeable rubber inserts allow use with most grip configurations
• Universal fit: All 7/8in. & 1in. Bars for OEM grips & aftermarket grips with minimum 1-1/8in. to maximum 1-3/4in. outside grip diameter.
• Not for use with 1-1/4in. Bars
“Cruise Control” doesn’t have to set you back an arm and a leg. It also doesn’t need major surgery to installed on your motorcycle. Easy, straight forward, and simple to use is the goal of the Econo Throttle Assist. This unit from K and G Cycles (www.kandgcycles.com) is easy to install and will leave money in your pocket for more adventures in the saddle.
Check out the informational video here: Throttle assist on YouTube