It is safe to say the factory sound on your Milwaukee V-Twin is anything but stellar, and lacks any real dynamic range. That is until now! K and G Cycles is now offering audio enhancement products by Hawg Wired. Today we are going to showcase Gauge Mount Tweeters from Hawg Wired. This tweeter system is designed to install in the empty gauge pods on your FLHT or FLTR models. This is an honest plug and play addition to your sound system that will transform your music from ho hum to HOT DOG!.
This add-on tweeter package from Hawg Wired comes with everything you need to complete the job (2 Tweeter Modules, 2 Crossover Modules, and 1 set of installation hardware). These easy to install tweeters have a housing that securely locks into place in the empty gauge cut out in your fairing. The package also comes with 2 crossovers that effectively separate frequencies for a fuller sound stage. Between the models of bikes that don’t come with four gauges, along with the common desire to add more sound, it is time a solution was offered. Other then the small amount of time for installation, nothing else is required. Some of the key features this all in one kit from Hawg Wired brings to the table are…
- Plug and play connections – makes installation a breeze
- Fits FLHT/FLTR style fairings – Works on any H-D Touring Bike with a factory fairing
- 100% weather resistant – will with stand whatever Mother Nature throws your way
- No drilling or cutting required – what more needs to be said
- 3rd order 18 db/octave Crossover – frequency separation giving you broader dynamic range and increased sound stage
- 50 Watts RMS, 100 Watts Peak Rating – substantial power handling
- Sensitivity, SPL: 93dB +/-2dB / 1W @ 1M – superior sound quality
- Magnet, 28mm x 8.5mm Neodymium type – high quality build to withstand punishment
Having great sounding tunes can make a good ride great. Head on over to K and G Cycles and snag a pair of these amazing tweeters from Hawg Wired. Once you’ve get them installed on your bike, you’ll feel the difference in your music. From start to finish, you get everything you need, an easy installation, and the end result is great sound system.