When we first start riding, we all do the same thing. Put on our “coolest” jeans, a wicked temperature appropriate shirt or jacket, and ride. As we rack up the miles, we begin to realize having actual riding gear can make the journeys more enjoyable. K and G Cycles (www.kandgcycles.com) carries a huge selection of riding gear, but today I want to focus on the Tour Master Flex line of gear. Considered to be some of the most comfortable riding gear out there.
Up first is the Flex Series Jacket. An all season, all weather jacket capable of staving off the elements while providing top notch protection comfortably. Designed to be as flexible as needed (hence the line name – Flex) this jacket delivers so many in demand features it is hard to look at any others. Proving to be as versatile as the rider this jacket can go from a Carbolex jacket to an Armor link Mesh jacket and back without skipping a beat. Take a look at the other great features of this premium jacket.
- Water-resistant outer jacket incorporates waterproof zippered sleeve vents – means your as dry as a popcorn $%@* in Church on Sunday
- 360º Phoslite® reflective piping and Tour Master’s signature reflective rear triangle help increase nighttime visibility – Adding any reflective properties is a good thing
- Soft, durable microfiber-lined collar and cuff – for you “delicate” riders, it won’t chafe
- Adjustable sleeve take up straps to secure elbow armor and material – keeps everything where it should be so you get the best protection
- Removable, CE approved armor at the elbows and shoulders with an articulated triple density back protector – every once in awhile the jacket needs to be cleaned and this makes it easier
- Tour Master’s Z.O.Q. (Zip-Out Quilted) Liner features warming 100gm polyfil insulation – when cooler temps arrive, you’ll be ready at a moments notice
- Zippered hand pockets, internal pouch pocket and mobile media pocket – a mess of storage for everything you need at the ready
- Adjustable waist belts with TPR pulls help to fine tune the fit – means you will be as snug as a bug in a rug
- Includes a jacket/pant zipper attachment with the pant side included – so you can become (1) with the pants flex pant HH-87-419
What a great way to start the hunt for quality gear. Tour Master has a reputation built around comfort, protection, and value. Why not let their countless years of experience go along on your next. Now I will present the corresponding riding pants. Just like the Flex Jacket, the pants have been designed to give you the utmost in comfort, protection, fit, style, and wear. Most riders will wear a riding jacket but few will wear riding pants. Many see it as an image issue, yet others feel it will increase body temps while riding. Tour Master has tackled these concerns and more with the Flex Pant. A versatile riding pant suited for year round travel aimed at delivering the best riding experience possible. Check out the details of the only riding pants you will need.
- 600 Denier Carbolex® shell converts easily to an Armor-Link Mesh shell, and vice-versa – means you’re ready for whatever Mother Nature throws your way
- Phoslite® reflective piping helps to increase nighttime visibility – helps other see you better
- Heat resistant material panels line the lower inseams to help protect the pants from engine heat – built for time in the saddle
- Thigh length side zippers allow for ease of dressing – on or off in seconds, helpful when needing to access the Little Riders Room
- Double stitched construction throughout – built to last
- Dual elastic panel waistband with adjustable waist belts and a 2-snap main closure – offers a fit like no other
- Removable, CE approved knee armor with Tour Master’s exclusive 3-Position Knee Armor Alignment System as well as removable soft hip armor – delivers increased protection plus easier cleaning
- Stretch materials in the calf, inseam and knees provide flexibility and a performance fit – a custom fit without the custom price
- Includes Tour Master’s removable, 2-Stage Aqua-Therm® liner; the first stage is a waterproof/windproof liner, and the insulated second stage can be easily attached for additional warmth – Let’s you conquer temps from mild to wild
- Adjustable waist belts, with TPR pulls, help to fine tune the fit – fully adjustable to the best fit for you
- Features an 8″ pant/jacket zipper attachment with the jacket side included – keeps you together through tough times
- Can be combined with Tour Master Flex jacket – essentially giving you a complete riding suit
Once again, Tour Master has hit the ball out of the park with its Flex Line (Jacket and Pants). From Spring to Fall, Summer to Winter and any other season you can experience Tour Master Flex can bring you through comfortable and dry. Available from K and G Cycles (www.kandgcycles.com) the Flex Line has so many adjustments for finding that Goldie Locks fit, it may be awhile before you are ready for the road. Seriously though, with a fit as good as a tailor made set up and off the rack pricing, you can’t afford not to get some awesome riding gear.