How many times have you wished your motorcycle had the best brake pads for your driving style? Did you buy your bike used or were ABS brakes not a factory option when the bike came out? There is good news, you can add a Traction Control Braking (TCB) system to your metric bike.
Now you can have the same sure–footedness of an Anti-lock breaking system without a costly retro-fit, saving you time and money. K and G Cycles has these units ready to ship to your door so a safer ride is just a click away. Check out the video to see how it works.(CLICK HERE)
The Traction Control Braking System is exactly that:
The TCB Brake System installs in minutes by replacing the banjo-bolt on the Brake Caliper or Master Cylinder. Unlike any other safety product, it works automatically, every time you brake, and at any speed. It works like a “shock absorber” inside the Brake system to help prevent the wheels from locking-up. Wheel lock-up during emergency or “panic” stops can send your vehicle out of control!
- Acts like a shock absorber to allow the brake pads to float and/or drag over the rotors natural high and low spots (we are not talking about warped rotors).
- automatically increases Rider’s ability to brake in a shorter distance in both regular and panic stops (by as much as 20% in a panic stop at speeds from 35 mph to 55 mph).
- helps modulate your brake system.
- helps to avoid premature brake lock-up.
- improves brake control conditions in most cases.
- unlike electronic ABS the TCB System helps prevent lock-up before it happens.
- gives you a feeling of more range in your brake levers so you can brake hard with confidence.
- delivers maximum affect, when installed on both the front and rear brakes by replacing the “Banjo Bolt”.
- specifically designed for motorcycles and ATV’s without anti-lock brake systems (ABS).
- will not allow air into your braking system.
TCB Brake System works on motorcycles and ATV’s when an ABS system is not offered from the factory, and costs a fraction of a retro-fit kit if one is even available. TCB Systems are so confident in their product, it even comes with a “Lifetime Warranty”. Stop by K and G Cycles and discover the difference with TCB Systems.*NOTE: In all cases check the manufacturer’s specifications before installation to ensure proper fit.*