How many times have you wished your motorcycle had ABS brakes? Did you buy your bike used or were ABS brakes not a factory option when the bike came out? There is good news, you can add a Traction Control Braking (TCB) system to your metric bike. Now you can have the same sure–footedness of an Anti-lock breaking system without a costly retro-fit, saving you time and money. K and G Cycles (www.kandgcycles.com) has these units ready to ship to your door so a safer ride is just a click away. Check out the video to see how it works.(CLICK HERE)
The Traction Control Braking System is exactly that:
The TCB Brake System installs in minutes by replacing the banjo-bolt on the Brake Caliper or Master Cylinder. Unlike any other safety product, it works automatically, every time you brake, and at any speed. It works like a “shock absorber” inside the Brake system to help prevent the wheels from locking-up. Wheel lock-up during emergency or “panic” stops can send your vehicle out of control!
- Acts like a shock absorber to allow the brake pads to float and/or drag over the rotors natural high and low spots (we are not talking about warped rotors).
- automatically increases Rider’s ability to brake in a shorter distance in both regular and panic stops (by as much as 20% in a panic stop at speeds from 35 mph to 55 mph).
- helps modulate your brake system.
- helps to avoid premature brake lock-up.
- improves brake control conditions in most cases.
- unlike electronic ABS the TCB System helps prevent lock-up before it happens.
- gives you a feeling of more range in your brake levers so you can brake hard with confidence.
- delivers maximum affect, when installed on both the front and rear brakes by replacing the “Banjo Bolt”.
- specifically designed for motorcycles and ATV’s without anti-lock brake systems (ABS).
- will not allow air into your braking system.
TCB Brake System works on motorcycles even with bad ignition coil symptoms and ATV’s when an ABS system is not offered from the factory, and costs a fraction of a retro-fit kit if one is even available. TCB Systems are so confident in their product, it even comes with a “Lifetime Warranty”. Stop by K and G Cycles(www.kandgcycles.com) and discover the difference with TCB Systems.*NOTE: In all cases check the manufacturer’s specifications before installation to ensure proper fit.*