Written by Cara for K and G Cycles
All items can be found at www.kandgcycles.com
Bluetooth technology has been widely available for quite some time now. With its many functions, it has changed the way we do simple things every day. Connecting wirelessly makes communicating on your bike far less of an ordeal and can make for a safer ride altogether. Check out these Bluetooth enabled products designed to make your next ride a better one.
The SMH10 is a Bluetooth v2.1 Class 1 Stereo Headset with long-range Bluetooth Intercom, designed specifically for motorcycles. With the SMH10, you can call hands-free on your Bluetooth mobile phone, listen to stereo music or voice instructions of GPS navigations by Bluetooth wirelessly, and have intercom conversations in full duplex with a passenger or other motorcycle riders.
If you do not want a pair, then check out this option: https://www.kandgcycles.com/BlueVision-1-Pack-Bluetooth-Stereo-Headset-and-Intercom-for-Motorcycles.html
Thanks to the latest Bluetooth v2.1 and the advanced digital processing technology, the SMH10 offers the best sound quality for both incoming and outgoing sound in its class. Also, the easy-to-access and intuitive button operations make the SMH10 a perfect companion for motorcycles and other recreational vehicles.
- Bluetooth Specification v2.1
- Bluetooth Intercom up to 900 meters (980 yards)*
- Multi-Pair Bluetooth intercom for 4 persons
- Bluetooth stereo headset for Bluetooth audio devices such as MP3 players
- Bluetooth music playback control by AVRCP: play, pause, track forward and track bac
- Easy operation by versatile Jog Dial
- Sufficient sound level with integrated audio booster
- Bluetooth hands-free for Bluetooth mobile phones
- Bluetooth headset or stereo headset for Bluetooth GPS navigations
- Stereo music by 3.5mm audio cable
- Water resistant for use in inclement weather
- Crystal clear and natural sound quality
- Up to 12 hours talk time, 10 days stand-by time
- Headset Main Unit (2)
- Speaker-Microphone Clamp Unit (2)
- DC Power Charger (2)
- USB Power Cable (2)
- Cigarette Charger (2)
- 3.5mm Stereo Audio Jack Cable (2)
- Glued Surface Mounting Adaptor (2)
- Microphone Sponges (2)
- Velcro Pads (2)
- Hex Key (Allen Wrench) (2)
- Available in many colors and finishes, these helmets feature:
- Advanced Injection Molded Lightweight Polycarbonate Shell
- Single-Button One Handed Chin Bar/Face Shield Release
- Superior Fit & Comfort Using Advanced CAD Technology
- One-Touch Patent Pending* Integrated Smoke-tinted SunShield Deploys Quickly & Easily
- Three Stage Multiple Postions with Locking Mechanism
- BlueTooth Ready with integrated recess & interior speaker cavities (Bluetooth unit sold separately)
- Optically Superior PinLock faceshield provides 95% U.V. Protection
- QuickSlide Tool-less Shield Replacement System
- Multiple optional Face shields & SunShields available
- ACS-Advanced Channeling Ventilation System
- Full Front to Back Airflow Flushes Heat & Humidity Up & Out
- SilverCool Removable & Washable Interior
- Meets or Exceeds D.O.T. Standards
- * SunShield System ( US Patent No. 7,540,033 )
ChatterBox! introduces their new Bluetooth adapter. Enables your iPhone or iPod to be used wirelessly as a Bluetooth 2.0 (A2DP) device.
CBX 701-016 iPhone/iPod Bluetooth Adapter (BTA)
*NOTE: For all other devices use 3.5mm Headset Jacket Bluetooth? adapter (BTD) CBX
BLUETOOTH INTERCOM for use with the HJC IS-MAX BT Modular Helmet
ChatterBox! re-designed its award winning bike-to-bike wireless Bluetooth intercom, the XBi2 to be incorporated into the HJC IS-MAX BT helmet. The IS-MAX BT helmet has a built-in recess to readily install the new XBi2-H so the unit fits nice and flush into the helmet for less wind resistance and ergonomic design.
- Even though the XBi2-H was designed specifically for the HJC IS-MAX BT helmet, it is also backwards compatible with the current ChatterBox! XBi2 model. This will allow you to communicate with your friends that already own the previous XBi2 models.
- The XBi2-H allows you to communicate between 3 riders in full duplex via CDMA Bluetooth technology up to 500 meters (1,640 ft.) in optimum conditions. With the XBi2-H installed in the IS-MAX BT helmet, riders can stream audio from any source equipped with Bluetooth? A2DP such as mobile phones, MP3 players, GPS devices and radar detectors. After all, the whole point of Bluetooth is to eliminate that pesky cable that most systems depend on.
Other features include:
- a rechargeable Lithium Polymer battery with a true 6-8 hour run time
- 1 hour express charge
- dynamic noise-suppression microphone
- Hi-Fidelity speakers
- compact waterproof design.
- Each kit comes complete with everything needed for 1 helmet