Often times we purchase different types of gear for different riding conditions. Well, it is time to take a new approach and purchase 1 jacket that does the job of numerous many. Take a look at the Fieldsheer Corsair 2.0 available at K and G Cycles (www.kandgcycles.com).
The Corsair 2.0 is another great product from Fieldsheer, an industry leader in motorcycle riding gear. Just like the Airplane that carries the same name, this jacket is meant to deliver outstanding service through all sorts of conditions. To make sure no one is left out, The Corsair is offered in Mens and Womens versions with some color variations as well. With its great standard features, the Fieldsheer Corsair 2.0 is a jacket that covers most of the Riding season. Take a look at what it has to offer…
- Breathable 1000D Carboflex outer shell with Carboflex Lite along sides of torso and underarm = Lightweight and durable for a long service life.
- Carboflex is lighter than leather and has 90% of its strength – You get nearly the same protection as leather without the bulk.
- YKK front zipper closure – The most durable zipper in existence.
- CE approved armor in shoulder and elbows, with an SP Memory Foam back pad – Protection with some added comfort for rider safety.
- Unique waterproof, breathable liner stretches with the outer shell – Keeps you dry while underway and allows easy movement.
- Spring-loaded zippered cuff closures with neoprene – Watertight, comfortable seal.
- Phosolite reflective piping for increased nighttime visibility – Giving you extra visibility when you need it most.
- Mandarin collar with microfiber padding – Built to be as comfortable as that old sweatshirt.
- Zippered Chest pocket, two hand warmer pockets plus phone and cargo pockets on removable liner – Storage, storage, storage!
- 8″ zipper for jacket to pants connection – Creates a sturdy connection for your riding gear.
- Available in sizes S-3XL – The wide range of sizes means there should be one that fits you.
- Weighs just over 5 lbs – Light enough to be comfortable, Stout enough to provide ample protection.