When you are the leader in Electronic Accessory Mounts for Motorcycles, what do you do to improve on your product? You introduce an all new Anti-Vibration feature on all your mounts. Though we may not realize it but our bikes have a lot of vibration coming from them. If we have an accessory mounted on the bike, the end becomes the exit point for a good portion of that vibration. So much that we often have trouble reading our devices that are mounted there. Leader Motorcycle has redesigned all of their accessory mounts to incorporate this new anti-vibration feature and are available at K and G Cycles (www.kandgcycles.com).
That shake, rattle, and roll you see every time you watch the video of your ride is a thing of the past thanks to the engineers at Leader. The Deluxe CAM Motorcycle Camera Mount was designed to give you the BEST video and/or photos possible from a moving motorcycle! The Deluxe CAM motorcycle camera holder features a base bracket with Ultra-Security and a rod so slim you’ll hardly notice it’s there. 360-degree rotation and TWO ultra-swivels (top and bottom) give you a huge range of positioning and angle-ability. It is as simple (and eye catching) as it gets! Check out these great features.
- Ultra-swivel provides a multitude of mounting options
- Accommodates the standard ¼-20 stud (if your camera can be put on a tripod, it can be mounted on the Deluxe CAM)
- 360-degree movement at the tip (with a simple tightening mechanism)
- Easy to install and remove (no special tools necessary)
- All parts are stainless steel and machined aluminum (black anodized)
- Ultra-Security feature ensures camera will never fall off
- Get the Vibe Out minimizes vibration
- All parts are MADE IN THE U.S.A.
- Constructed of either Stainless Steel or Machined Aluminum
Now you can have smooth video, clear pictures, and not have to try to view the shaky iPod or GPS screen. All Leader mounts available through K and G Cycles (www.kandgcycles.com) have the new Anti-Vibration feature and will smooth things over with even your toughest critic. So sit back, grab some popcorn, and enjoy your ride videos.