We can all agree the factory sound on your Milwaukee V-Twin is anything but special, and it lacks real dynamic range. That is until now! K and G Cycles (www.kandgcycles.com) is now offering you audio enhancement products by Hawg Wired. Today I am going to introduce you to Gauge Mount Tweeters, a tweeter system that is designed to install in the missing gauge pods on your FLHT or FLTR models. This is an honest plug and play addition to your sound system that transforms your music from ho hum to HOT DOG!.
These add-on tweeters come with everything you need to complete the job (2 Tweeter Modules, 2 Crossover Modules, and 1 set of installation hardware). Simple installation tweeters have a housing that securely locks into place in the empty gauge cut out in your fairing. The package also comes with 2 crossovers that effectively separate frequencies for a fuller sound stage. Between the models of bikes that don’t come with four gauges, along with the common desire to add more sound, it is time a solution was offered. Other then the small amount of time for installation, nothing else is required. Some of the key features this all in one kit brings to the table…
* Plug and play connections – make installation a breeze
* Fits FLHT/FLTR style fairings – Works on any H-D Touring Bike with a factory fairing
* 100% weather resistant – will with stand whatever Mother Nature throws your way
* No drilling or cutting required – what more needs to be said
* 3rd order 18 db/octave Crossover – frequency separation giving you broader dynamic range and increased sound stage
* 50 Watts RMS, 100 Watts Peak (Rated – 50 Watts) substantial power handling
* Sensitivity, SPL: 93dB +/-2dB / 1W @ 1M – superior sound quality
* Magnet, 28mm x 8.5mm Neodymium type – high quality build to withstand punishment
Having great sounding tunes can make a good ride great. Head on over to K and G Cycles (www.kandgcycles.com) and snag a pair of these awesome tweeters. Get them installed on your bike and feel the difference in your music. From start to finish, you get everything you need, an easy installation, and the end result is great sound system.