With the fall riding season upon us and cooler temperatures right around the corner, packing more gear is a reality we all must face. The Silvertone Gear Roller Bag brought to you by FIRSTGEAR, and available at K and G Cycles (www.kandgcycles.com) provides you with a good looking solution when you need more storage space and want the added convenience of a roller bag. Painstakingly developed for motorcycles with a passenger backrest and luggage rack, these touring bags have a whopping 4200 cubic inches of storage. With it’s collapsible handle and heavy duty rollers, bringing your gear inside has never been easier. Stacked deep with amazing features, this bag is sure to please even the most discerning traveler.
- Constructed of heavy-duty 1680D nylon and 1200D polyester,attractive 2-tone fabric and carbon fiber-look panels with PVC coating and UV protection.
- Comfortable, soft-grip handle for convenient carrying and retractable tow-handle for easy travel and structure support.
- Inside zippered pocket and additional compartments for cell phone, pens, keys and tire gauge etc…
- Padded laptop compartment inside main compartment.
- Secure sissy bar mounting system includes hook-and-loop closure straps, cinch-strap, and auxiliary D-rings for a steady ride.
- Silverstone Duffel bag (sold separately, part #TR 10-7268) can be easily attached for additional storage space.(an additional 1300 cubic inches bringing the combo total to 5500 cubic inches).
- 4 outside zippered pockets for additional storage and easy access.
- Easy-view grey interior lining makes it easy to find your gear in dim lighting.
- Reflective piping for added visibility and safety.
- FIRSTGEAR logo.
- Heavy duty, easy-pull zippers.
- Extra D-rings to attach small bags and accessories.
- Mesh accessory holder and black rain cover included.
- Dimensions & Capacity 17-1/2” L x 12” W x 20” H 4,200c.i.
FIRSTGEAR has stepped up to the plate to provide you with quality luggage that offers industry leading storage capacity at an attractive price. Let the pros at K and G Cycles (www.kandgcycles.com) help you select the right gear for all your riding adventures.