The world of Fuel Management is a tricky one at best. Do I need it? Do I need to Dyno tune after installation? Will I see any real benefits? Well K and G Cycles (www.kandgcycles.com) is here to provide the answers to those questions and more regarding Fuel Management devices. So sit back and take notes as we discuss how one of these devices can help your situation.
Check out what Cobra has to offer with the FI 2000 Digital Fuel Processor. The FI 2000 is the single best way to tune fuel-injected motorcycles in order to eliminate lean air/fuel mixture settings. Because each unit is tuned specifically for brand and model, optimal settings are programmed in. It is the perfect tool to fine tune EFI engines quickly, easily, and economically.
• Simple to install, works with any exhaust system—stock or aftermarket
• Increases horsepower and torque by optimizing stock lean air/fuel mixtures
• No confusing computer downloads to install
• No expensive dyno testing required
• Pre-configured from the factory for your make and model motorcycle, but easy to adjust should your specific application need it
• Improves overall rideability
• Virtually eliminates backfiring on deceleration
Beneficial fuel injection management is a lot easier to apply to your Metric Motorcycle with a Cobra Digital Fuel Processor from K and G Cycles (www.kandgcycles.com). Contact us today to wake up the sleeping giant inside your ride.