With the wealth of technology at our fingertips today, there is no reason it can’t be applied to the antiquated Motorcycle Communications set ups. Cardo, manufacturers of Scala Rider products, feels that way and brings you the most advanced Motorcycles Communications Systems available. K and G Cycles is proud to be your online source for the Scala Rider Q3.
CARDO LOGO The Scala Rider Q3 is designed to make riding in small groups really fun! With a stylish, aerodynamic design, the Q3 offers intercom toggling among 4 riders at a range of up to 3,200 ft (terrain restrictions apply). Cardos “Click-to-Link” patented technology allows you to spontaneously connect with other scala riders nearby with no need for unit pairing. While riding with a passenger, you can now enjoy your riding tunes together with Cardo’s unique Music-Sharing technology giving you the power to be the DJ and control your music. The Scala Rider Q3 is also capable of connecting to 2 mobile phones, A2DP (Bluetooth stereo) music players, and GPS devices. It also has a built-in FM radio with RDS and a direct cable connection for non-Bluetooth MP3 players. To make sure the Q3 remains at the forefront of technology, you have the ability to update its software online via your Mac or PC.
Below you will find a list of key features offered by the Cardo Scala Rider Q3 . This system offers you everything you are looking for and more.
- Bike-to-Bike Intercom between 4 bikers (toggling) within a range of up to 1,100 yards in full duplex (terrain restrictions apply).
- Rider-to-Passenger intercom in full duplex.Music Sharing Rider and passenger can enjoy listening to the same stereo music (via A2DP – Bluetooth).
- Detachable Speakers: This allows users to select their own speakers provided they have a 3.5mm jack.
- Large, intuitive control buttons equals easy to operate and in most cases glove friendly.
- Click-to-Link spontaneous intercom with no need for pairing.
- Interchangeable boom and corded microphones included to fit virtually all helmets. Talk about a custom application.
- Unique online platform allows you to customize settings and receive software updates via your computer. Allows you to update your system to the latest version with ease.
- Hot-Dial number can be programmed for use in any country or region. This system seems to have it all.
- AGC technology: Self-adjusting speaker volume according to speed and ambient noise.
- VOX activation: Make and answer phone and intercom calls without taking your hands off the handlebars. Safety First!
- Built-in FM radio with RDS, 6 programmable station presets and smart auto scan.
- Spoken Status Announcements so you always know which device your scala rider is connected to.
- Up to 8 hours talk-time / 1 week standby (rechargeable from either a wall outlet or USB connection).
- Noise cancelling microphone for cleaner communications. Certified waterproof and dustproof (IP67 standard) means you can take it anywhere, anytime.
Multiple Connectivity options:
- Dual HS profile for connection to 2 Bluetooth-enabled mobile phones simultaneously. You can no longer hide.
- Stereo Bluetooth (A2DP) enabled MP3 player/iPod® or smartphone to stream wireless music.
- Non-Bluetooth audio player (via MP3 cord).
- Bluetooth-enabled GPS unit for in-helmet navigation instructions (GPS must support HS profile).
- Other Scala Rider models for intercom conversation.
When it comes to Wireless communications for your motorcycle, K and G Cycles and Cardo (makers of Scala Rider) have just what you are looking for – The Q3 System. Up to 4 riders, hosts advanced Bluetooth, allows use of your favorite headphones, weatherproof, and so much more.