Have you ever felt it was time to start performing your own maintenance or thoroughly detailing your bike at home? I am sure your answer is, ” Sure I’d like to, but I don’t have a lift, nor do I have the room. Plus I can’t afford a lift.” Those all use to be great answers! That is until Kendon entered the Motorcycle Lift Market. K and G Cycles (www.kandgcycles.com) is proud to offer these capable, space saving lifts from Kendon that don’t have a very big footprint so they don’t take a lot of space in your garage or shop when not in use.
Kendon, known largely for its outstanding line of innovative motorcycle trailers, also produces some great motorcycle lifts as well. The Stand Up line of motorcycle lifts are perfect for both domestic and import motorcycles, ranging from lighter weight sport bikes, to the heavier touring bikes. With up to a 1,000 pound capacity the motorcycle lifts made by Kendon can accommodate most bikes on the road. The Stand Up Motorcycle Lift can fit a bike up to 90″ long (measured from the front of the front tire to the center of the rear axle), so there is sure to be one to fit your needs. Kendon’s Motorcycle Lifts feature narrow rail construction so you can get up close to your bike to perform any maintenance work and/or cleaning with relative ease. Kendon’s Bike Lifts also feature a large working footprint similar to those found on industrial sized bike lifts. This delivers a far more stable working environment.Whether you’re looking to clean your bike or perform regular to heavy maintenance/work on your cruiser style bike, the Folding Motorcycle Lift from Kendon provides a great solution and, best of all, it doesn’t takes up a whole lot of room.
Below you will find a brief look at 2 of the lifts offered by Kendon, available from your friends at K and G Cycles:
Folding Chopper Lift Key Lift features and benefits.
- Air-over-hydraulic jack that can be used with manual pump or air compressor – versatile operation allowing lift to be used in many situations
- Integrated front wheel chock – no additional parts to buy
- Multiple position adjustable wheel chock – adapts to almost any bike you have
- Working height of 32″ fully raised – ergonomically correct posture height for most tasks
- Variable height locks – built to suit a wide range of users as well as adjustable to what part of the bike you are working on
- Removable front and rear sections for easy access – increased wheel access for cleaning, maintenance , or repair
- Powder-coated frame – durable finish stands up to chemicals and more
- 90-day warranty – peace of mind with your purchase
Folding Sport Lift Key features and benefits.
- Air-over-hydraulic jack that can be used with manual pump or air compressor – means you have operating options
- Integrated front wheel chock – helps keep the bike in place
- Working height of 32″ fully raised – comfortable working position
- Variable height locks – customize your work height for the job at hand
- Removable front and rear sections for easy access – gives you a more versatile lift and working options
- Powder-coated frame – protects your investment
- 90-day warranty – if it doesn’t break in 90 days, chances are it won’t