We all could stand to lose a little weight, become more powerful, and more reliable. Right? OK, maybe not us personally, but our batteries sure could use some help. EarthX is making all that possible and more. Manufacturers of state of the art Lithium Iron Phosphate batteries, EarthX and K and G Cycles (www.kandgcycles.com) proudly bring you the next generation in battery technology.
Praised for their weight saving construction and rock solid stability, one of the first test fields for EarthX was the competitive world of ATV, Jet Ski, and Snowmobile Racing. Knowing any reduction in weight could mean the difference of a Win or a Place, Racers could now shave off close to 75% of the Lead Acids girth. As the trials continued, more positive aspects were proven and more people were discovering just what they had to offer. With the only on board management system available from any manufacturer, you are able to use any Lead Acid Charger/Tender to maintain the battery when needed. Typically models that have no draw won’t need to be maintained, ones that have a constant draw from such items as an ECM, Radio, or other power features being constantly fed will need periodic maintenance. The benefits of owning an EarthX battery don’t stop there. Check out the great features packed in each unit.
- Light-weight — 70-80% less weight
- Long Service Life — Up to 4000 charge / discharge cycles (~3-8 years), over 4 times the life of a lead-acid battery
- Longer Storage Life – due to extremely low self-discharge rate, no need for charging in the off-season
- Environmentally Friendly — non-toxic, non-contaminating, lead free construction with no hazardous materials
- Wide Operating Temperature Range (-30° C–+60°C/ -22°F – +140°F) — lithium batteries are dry cell technology and will not freeze
- Fast Charge — can be fully charged in less than a half hour
- Maintenance Free
- No Special Mounting Direction – Can even be installed upside down worry free
- Safety and Reliability — internal cells are continually monitored by an integrated battery management system
Sure there are other Lithium Battery Manufacturers, but they fall short of just what they offer. As stated previously, to maintain the battery a balance charger must be utilized, costing you more. EarthX has the management system built in to every unit so there are no additional parts needed. Take a look at the difference of what you get with their unit compared to the others.
- All products are engineered in the USA
- Use of American battery technology, the most advanced lithium battery technology in the world
- Batteries are assembled in the USA with US and foreign components.
- Built-in battery management system for maximum performance and longest life — no expensive balancing charger needed.
- Flexible battery connection — batteries can be used in either left or right side polarity applications. You also have the option to connect the battery leads directly to your vehicle.
- Integrity – battery specifications are accurate. No exaggerated claims of battery output. 500CCA is 500CCA. All batteries tested to industry standards (SAE, UL, CE).
Because the applications vary so widely, you will want to check with with your K and G Cycles (www.kandgcycles.com) Rep for correct fitment. To also give you peace of mind, EarthX Batteries power the stable of K and G Motorcycles.