A huge part of owning a bike is customizing it. Honda Gold Wing Owners understand this and many of them like to install custom lighting on their bikes. When you add a ton of lighting to the stock charging system it can become over taxed so L.E.D. lighting is a perfect way to go. K and G Cycles (www.kandgcycles.com) is your source for custom lighting for your GL so you can become the beacon in the night.
- 1) Leading the charge is Part # BBP-52-791, the L.E.D. Trunk Light Set. This chrome plated LED Martini Lighted Trunk molding insert easily installs into existing mounting points and the Plug ‘N Go wiring makes connection effortless. The 80 Red LED’s work continuously to enhance safety and provide full dual function running and brake lights. You can also add full turn signal functionality easily by using Part # BBP-52-766 Trunk Turn Signal Conversion Harness.
- 2) Like all the other lighting pieces by Martini, Part # BBP-52-792 is constructed of lightweight ABS plastic and chrome dipped for a beautiful finish. Straight forward installation means you have desired results with a little bit of effort. Because the 70 Red L.E.D.’s are always on, they offer more safety during the day and increased lighting at night which should translate into others seeing you easier.
- 3) Part # BBP-52-769, the Lower Air Dam lights by Martini. This pair of Lower Air Dam Lights replace the OEM lower accents with bright chrome and 30 brilliant Red LED’s to enhance safety. The Martini design inserts are contoured perfectly to fit the Honda GL1800’s saddlebags for a sleek custom look. Installation is made easy with our a plug and play wiring and the included hardware. Only 2 more parts and the rear end conversion will be complete.
- 4) Part # BBP-52-786 L.E.D. Trunk Lights by Martini. Keeping with high quality offerings, these tough Chromed ABS Plastic lights are drop in fitment designed to keep the headaches to a minimum. Clear lenses let the red L.E.D.’s shine through even during daylight hours.
- 5) Finally you can cap your rear upgrade with Part # BBP-52-788 L.E.D. Saddlebag lights. The clear lens/red light fixtures provide brighter light and last longer than conventional set-ups providing the best value for your money. These Saddlebag lights plug directly into your OEM plugs and are designed to bolt directly into the stock locations. For the to fully function, an additional load equalizer ( Part #BBP-13-304a) must be purchased and installed.
We are now going to switch gears and bring some bright work to the front of your Wing. Still installing Martini Lights, we begin bringing the front end to life.
- 6) Part # BBP-52-738 is Martini’s Air Intake Grilles. These grilles incorporate six amber LED’s on each side, to give a beautiful chrome, lighted accent to the front of the Honda GL1800. Adding safety through visibility has always been the focus for Martini Lights and these are no different. Having the capacity to function as running and turn signal lights is what makes Martini’s Lighted Air Intake Grilles unique. Form, function, and fun is what you get when you install these lights. Best of all, they come with everything you need for a trouble free installation.
- 7) Part # BBP-52-770 reveals the Chrome Fairing Accents. Martini’s Engineers have hit it out of the park with these. Utilizing a whopping 43 Amber L.E.D. lights per side, the fairing accent trim will shine through even the darkest night. As with most of the auxiliary lighting accessories from Martini, these too can be wired to serve as running lights as well as turn signals. We have also found the rich layer of chrome on these fairing accent pieces reflects the lighting for an even brighter display of light.
- 8) Part # BBP-52-728 (2001-05) and BBP-52-753 (2006-10) are Opera Lights for your cylinder heads. Easy installation is a part of Martini’s allure and these Opera Lights don’t disappoint. Simple peel and stick double sided tape is what attaches them to your bike. Another great feature is they merely plug into a harness that already exists (so no unsightly splicing is required). Let us not forget the standard feature of dual purpose lighting as the Opera Lights can be used as added turn signals and running lights.
(Not Shown) Part # BBP-52-737 – Is the last of the newest in Martini’s growing catalog of auxiliary accent lighting pieces. Clad in chrome so deep you can see yesterday, this front fender accent piece has 8 brilliant Amber L.E.D. lights that adorn each side of the fender tip. Though mounting the piece is a breeze, if you want to employ the lights, you will need to drill through the fender.
This is just a small sampling of Martini’s collection of Chrome wrapped L.E.D. Accent/Auxiliary lighting available from K and G Cycles (www.kandgcycles.com). Many of the accent lights from Martini serve 2 purposes – Running Lights and Turn Signals. Log on today to see the whole collection of Martini’s Lights and start building your rolling light show.