When a new season begins. it is a great time to assess our gear and make the necessary repairs or replacements. K and G Cycles (www.kandgcycles.com) has all the riding gear you need to head into the new season in style and comfort, and with added protection available in The Kathmandu Jacket. FirstGear is one of the best in the business at understanding what riders demands are and delivering quality riding gear that meets those requirements.
FirstGear brings to the table its feature packed and good looking Kathmandu Jacket. A serious jacket for serious Adventure Touring Individual, the Kathmandu has enough features to satisfy even the most serious rider.
- HYPERTEX Waterproof & Breathable outer shell, constructed of 420 denier rip-stop nylon and 300 denier high density nylon, durable and lightweight for ease of movement
- Fully adjustable d3O™ T5 CE Armor in the shoulders and elbows delivers the same protection as standard CE foam armor, but is thinner and more flexible, resulting in a more comfortable fit
- EVA dense foam back pad included
- Collar closure utilizes a slider snap that allows up to 1-1/2” adjustment for a personal fit
- Integrated into the collar is an under-the-helmet rain hood to keep water from running down your neck
- 1.5 liter hydration bladder included in removable backpack
- Front left and right restraining loops for bladder tube make access easy
- Achieve maximum air flow with two – 8” vertical chest intake vents, two – 9” armpit intake vents and two – 9” vertical rear exhaust vents.
- Double storm flap front with snap and hook/loop closure that covers a #8 YKK Vislon two-way main zipper to keep out the elements
- Dry Pockets will keep your stash dry – four front ones with flaps, protected by YKK #5 rubberized zippers on the chest and envelope closures on the bottom pockets.
- Large rear dry pouch with 14” mouth to stow insulated liner or personal property, protected by waterproof zipper and flap with spring snaps and hook/loop closure to keep it all intact and safe from the elements
- Reflective taping front and back increases nighttime visibility
- One time adjustable waist belt with hook and loop closure
- Elbow and underarm waterproof and breathable stretch material for increased flexibility also diminishes binding
- Compression straps on the bicep and forearm adjusts to fit you. Adjustable cuff uses hook and loop closure for a custom fit
- Removable, fully insulated, thermal liner with wind blocking, adjustable, neoprene cuffs to block out the cold
- Interior pocketing in all FirstGear jackets are in the same location, whether the liner is in or out. On the left side, chest high is a mobile device pocket with flap closure using hook and loop to secure – On the right side is a cargo pocket that is 12” wide and 8” tall to hold whatever you need for the adventure ahead
- Jacket- to-pant 10” full conjunction zipper ; fits easily through liner portal and can easily be sewn into your favorite pants
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
If you are looking for a jacket that does it all, look no further than The Kathmandu Jacket by FirstGear. It has to be a great jacket if they are giving it a 2 year warranty. You can see the full line of FirstGear Riding apparel at K and G Cycles (www.kandgcycles.com) and start off the season right. Don’t forget those gloves and riding pants too.