As you know, we are hot off the heels of Biketoberfest 2013 and one of the vendors we showcased at our booth was Leader Motorcycle. They are known for being able to securely and safely mount almost any electronics gadget to your motorcycle. What they are also known for is a product called “Desert Dawgs“, a soft lower fairing that offers rain and cold weather protection. K and G Cycles (www.kandgcycles.com) is proud to bring you the complete line of Leader Motorcycle Accessories.
Desert Dawgs are soft lower motorcycle chaps (aka rain guards) that eliminate road spray and block the cold keeping you warmer without a bulky fiberglass lower fairing that you ride with or without! Desert Dawgs can be applied or removed within minutes whenever you need. Form fit to cover the engine guard hole, installation is easy as they wrap around the engine guard. Some models have the “Ultra Pocket” that provide extra storage! Check out the great features of Desert Dawgs by Leader Motorcycle:
- minimize cold updrafts – this extends your ride
- repel road spray from front wheel and flared front fender – leaves you clean and dry
- keep bug juice off motorcycle chrome (and legs!) – less cleaning time you and the bike
- allow engine cooling – NO temperature restriction!
- easy on-and-off – three snaps, belt clip and hook-and-loop attachments
- does not affect bike handling – except for the protection it gives you, you’ll hardly know it’s there
- brass and stainless steel snaps won’t rust – built for the long haul with quality parts
- nylon thread makes for the strongest product you can buy – made to last
- accommodates all standard foot peg settings (6-inch opening) – no need to compromise comfort
Desert Dawgs are made with top-quality leather-touch vinyl. This vinyl looks like leather but lasts longer and doesn’t require any maintenance or special treatment! Roll ’em, fold ’em … stuff ’em in your saddle bags. Cleaning requires only soap and water.
When you want to reduce the cold, repel the moisture, and keep your chrome cleaner, consider Desert Dawgs be Leader Motorcycles. Contact K and G Cycles (www.kandgcycles.com) today so you can extend your riding season.