As we get ready to head into a new season, we need to make sure our gear is ready too. Every Winter as we chomp at the bit for the skies to clear, the sun to shine and the Mercury to climb to a temperature that allows us to head out on two wheels, we assess the condition of our riding gear. No body wants to start the new season in old, torn, worn gear that would embarrass even the most gnarly biker. The crew at K and G Cycles (www.kandgcycles.com) is always on the look out for the best of the best and that is no exception when it comes to top notch riding gear. Tour Master is one of those companies that deliver the goods every rider wants.
Standing in the spotlight today is the Magnum Jacket ready to find its way to your place. An often unsung hero is our riding jacket because it delivers confidence without asking for nothing in return. Well maybe to have a few bugs wiped off and the occasional deodorizer. It seems when we are wearing the proper riding attire we ride with more focus and correct technique because we know if a spill should occur we have some of the best protection strapped to our bodies. Many of the jackets out there today deliver a lot of features and benefits, but few go the distance and stuff the bag full. That is the reason we love the gear from Tour Master. Each and every piece comes loaded and ready to roll. Let’s dig into the Magnum Jacket and reveal just what you get.
- Top Grain, Grade A Aniline Drum Dyed Leather construction (1.2-1.3mm). This process gives you the best color and durability available.
- Stitched with high strength 6 ply bonded nylon thread – 2 words: Heavy Duty. Strong seams equate to longer life.
- Removable insulated liner, with zip-off sleeves, features 100gm Poly Fill insulation in the body and 50gm in the removable sleeves. This now becomes a multi-season jacket eliminating the need for a locker full of jackets.
- Removable, CE approved elbow, shoulder & back armor. Simply put this is protection for you.
- External foam padded shoulders for additional protection. You can never have too much protection.
- YKK zippered chest, sleeve and rear exit vents provide flow through ventilation. Chest vents also double as pockets. The best zipper to have if it is going to have zippers.
- Two hand pockets feature a mesh liner, and double as vents. Wow, can you say versatility?
- Full circumference pant zipper attachment. Outstanding! Most manufacturers only employ a backside zipper.
- Molded TPR zipper pulls for ease of operation. Translation – Glove friendly.
- Dual leather expansion panel waist for a tailored fit. Allows flexibility in your ride and won’t bunch up.
- TPR molded Cortech logos. If you like it, why not give a shout out.
- Zippered sleeve key pocket with mesh back doubles as vent. Again, the versatility is endless. This jacket pulls double duty on itself.
- 3M reflective piping. This is a must have. Increase your visibility day and night.
Tour Master is known for top quality gear that is packed full of features and the Magnum Jacket follows suit. Available at K and G Cycles (www.kandgcycles.com) this is the jacket you need to enter the new season. Contact us today and see how easy it is to get the right gear.