Hey Gang! What makes you fall in love with a riding jacket? Is it all about protection, or all about comfort? Maybe you don’t care about either one as long as it looks goood? We believe you’re getting it all with this Drifter jacket from River Road and, our Great Sturgis Vacation winners agree!
Tom Messer and his guest Steve Hill each received a Drifter jacket as part of their winning package of riding gear in our 2011 Great Sturgis Vacation Giveaway. Tom says “I own 5 leather jackets, mostly Motor Company brand. The Drifter is the best Leather I have!” Team K and G couldn’t help but notice that these guys really fell in love with these leathers. In fact it was rare that they even took them off throughout their super-fun week at the Rally!
We’re offering this awesome jacket at a real value at 20% off of retail! Combine this purchase with our Sturgis savings Facebook Friend discount and really $AVE!!!!!
• Quality, medium-weight leather provides protection and comfort
• The distressed finish (as in many miles) has a great look and feel
• 2 front chest intake combination vents/pockets and 2 vertical rear exhaust vents keep you cool
• 2 front, waist-level, on-seam zippered pockets to hold essentials
• The fully-sleeved, removable, insulated liner has a built-in pocket for most mobile devices
• 1 zippered placket pocket allows easy access to important contents
• Snap closure tab collar
• Includes 2-year manufacturer’s warranty
Part Number TR-09-1770
Our price: $159.96
Market price: $199.95
With our River Road Drifter Jacket, you never know how much fun you’ll be stirring up! It could end up being… kinduvabigdeal!!!