Tell me if any of this sounds familiar: You’re out on a long weekend run, your hand cramps and you fall to pieces? You are on that week long vacation and you missed some of your planned route because the pain was too much? Worse yet, you’ve had the long arm of the law behind you for 10 or 15 miles and your speed floats around. What you need is some sort of cruise control. Sure you could spend a whole lot of dough and buy an elaborate set up, but what would that get you? A huge headache during installation? The bill from the shop you had to take it to and get it installed? That only cuts into your ride time and your pocket book and we all know that is no good. So you ask, ” K and G Cycles (www.kandgcycles.com), what is a motorcyclist to do?” The answer is simple, you need to purchase an Econo Throttle Assist and discover what you’ve been missing.
When you choose the Econo Throttle Assist you are purchasing one of the most simple to install, simple to operate, and one of the most universal fit units out there. Sure this unit isn’t the fanciest or the most expensive model made today. It is however a throttle assist unit that performs one function, and does it well. Simply reach your intended speed, flip the switch, and voila’! You are now “Cruising”.
• Allows you to relax your grip on the throttle making (pins and needles) and fatigue a distant memory
• Simple design emphasizes reliable function over flashy complex styling
• The variety of included, interchangeable rubber inserts allow the use of almost any grip configuration
• Universal fit: Fits all 7/8in. & 1in. Bars with OEM grips & aftermarket grips with minimum 1-1/8in. to maximum 1-3/4in. outside grip diameter.
• Not for use with 1-1/4in. Bars
Installing “Cruise Control” doesn’t have to set you back an arm and a leg. You also doesn’t need to perform major surgery to have it installed on your motorcycle. Easy, straight forward, and simple to use is the goal of the Econo Throttle Assist. This unit from K and G Cycles (www.kandgcycles.com) is simple to install and will leave money in your pocket for more adventures and saddle time.
Check out the informational video here: Throttle assist on YouTube