We all know riding a motorcycle improves our mental health, and in many cases our physical health too. It can also improve our financial health as well. I know you are scratching your head and asking how. Baja Designs has come up with a Dual Sport Kit that allow owners of some of the most popular off-road bikes to transform them into road ready machines that laugh as they drive by Fuel Pump. K and G Cycles is pleased to give riders the option of riding legally on the road and extending their benefits.
After many long hours of Research and Development, Baja Designs proudly introduces its line of Dual Sport Kits that have everything to make your bike street legal. Now you can reap the benefits of motorcycle mileage. Why not ditch the gas hog of a daily driver and bring some green back into your life. As if there is a need to justify this purchase, but if you really must explain your decision, here are some helpful tips.
- It is your “Green” contribution. Using less fuel conserves resources.
- You are making your investment work twice as hard.
- Taking the long way home after a tough day at work can make ones home life better.
- Let’s you appreciate your surroundings more.
- It will improve your riding skills
- Chics dig it!
- Guys Dig it!
- Lower operating cost per mile v/s a car,truck, or SUV.
- You are now the coolest Mom/Dad, Aunt/Uncle, Cousin
All kits include everything you need to make you legal except the plate and insurance. (Oh yeah, your endorsement too. Now that you will be riding on the streets you need one of those.)
- D.O.T. Approved Halogen Hi/Low Headlight, Taillight with running/brake/license plate light, as well as T. Turn Signals
- 12V Horn
- Ni-Cad Battery (9 oz) – keeps the lights working when the bike is off
- L.E.D. taillight is stock for bikes with moto style fenders and late model bikes, all others use Acerbis dual sport taillight
- Brake switch
- Rectifier/Regulator (keeps the battery charged)
- Hi Beam Indicator Light
- Wiring Harness
- Switch Panel – controls turn signals, horn,headlight and kill switch
- all necessary nuts, bolts, zip-ties, etc.
- Available in all O.E.M. colors including white and black
- Detailed installation instructions
- Some bikes do not require every component listed above
Quick Release Kit (CRF50 only) : You can go from Moto to Dual Sport in around 15 minutes! This bolt on kit is easily mounted and removed for riding different applications. Most components listed above are pre-installed on headlight shell. A new rear fender assembly with flush mount turn signals, taillight and license plate drop down mount pre-installed is included. The wiring harness is permanently routed out of the way.
EZ Mount Kit: As many parts pre-mounted as possible for installer convenience. This kit is similar to the Quick Release Kit except it has no rear fender.
Kick Start Models: Front turn signals, horn, battery and regulator/rectifier are conveniently pre-mounted on the headlight. Can be used on any kickstart motorcycle.
Electric Start Models: The front turn signals and horn are conveniently pre-mounted on the headlight. This kit comes stock with D.O.T. approved rear turn signals that mount to the existing rear fender. To make life a little easier. kits are bike specific. Wire lengths and connectors are designed per bike.
So you see, the features, benefits, and personal gains far outweigh the reasons you shouldn’t get one of these Dual Sport Kits from K and G Cycles. For the money, you can’t beat the upgrade. Maybe now the objection to your purchase won’t be so strong.