As the distracted driving collision rate continues to rise, motorcycle riders everywhere are made all too aware by near misses, full impact, and fatal result accidents. What can we do to make ourselves more visible? One of the few choices we have is to start wearing hi visibility gear, and even that won’t ensue our complete safety. K and G Cycles (www.kandgcycles.com) knows it is tough to be a motorcycle rider these days so we want to take every opportunity to offer you products to enhance your visibility.
Safety Equipment shouldn’t be uncomfortable, after all, you should want to wear it. This offering from FirstGear (Part # TR-512949) brings together extra visibility for your commute as well as fulfilling the requirements for Military and Government Installation safety guidelines. The highly visible reflective material allows oncoming traffic to spot you 1000 yards away. This ensures maximum visibility Day or Night. Take a look at some of the great features this Vest has to offer.
- Removable double window hook and loop ID/Badge holder – allows easy access to identification
- Integrated stuff bag for stowing away when not in use – stow and go design simplifies storage
- Fully adjustable hook and loop side tabs allow a wide range of fit control to accommodate almost any protective riding jacket – perfect fit
- Double layer, 250Denier poly-mesh shell ensures maximum air flow without added insulation to your riding jacket
- Durable ribbed knit collar for added comfort
- Zipper secured Front and Rear storage pockets – plenty of storage and easy access too
- 2-year limited warranty – speaks volumes about this vest
Whether you just want to be more visible in traffic or you are complying with base standards, the Military Spec Vest from FirstGear is the right choice. Available at K and G Cycles (www.kandgcycles.com) this Dayglo vest will surely get you noticed, and not in a bad way.