There are a few things in life we are not meant to understand and it seems motorcycle fuel injection tuning is one of them. We all know understanding and conquering Fuel Management can be a tricky one at best. With so many questions that needing to be answered, it can be a lot to take in. Do I need it? Do I need to Dyno tune my bike after installation? Will I see any real benefits? Well the knowledgeable crew at K and G Cycles is here to provide the answers to those questions and more regarding Fuel Management devices and what you need to know. So sit back and take notes as we discuss how one of these devices can help your situation.
Check out what Cobra has to offer with the FI 2000 Digital Fuel Processor. The FI 2000 is the single best way to tune a fuel-injected motorcycle in order to eliminate lean air/fuel mixture settings. Because each unit is tuned specifically for brand and model, optimal settings are programmed in. It is the perfect tool to fine tune EFI engines quickly, easily, and economically. Look at the great feature included with each Cobra unit:
- Simple to install, works with any exhaust system—stock or aftermarket – No long hours spent scratching your head.
- Increases horsepower and torque by optimizing stock lean air/fuel mixtures – Lets your bike run how it was meant.
- No confusing computer downloads to install – Did I say this was a simple installation.
- No expensive dyno testing required – finally a performance upgrade you can afford.
- Pre-configured from the factory for your make and model of motorcycle, but easy to adjust should your specific application need it – How’s that for versatility?
- Improves overall ridability – Tell me one person that wouldn’t like a smoother running machine!
- Virtually eliminates backfiring on deceleration – Ah Decel Pop, Buh Bye!
Beneficial fuel injection management is much simpler to apply to your Metric Motorcycle with a Cobra Digital Fuel Processor from K and G Cycles. Contact us today to wake up the sleeping giant inside your ride. It’s a new season coming on, why not meet it head on with more power.