How many times have you decided to take a long weekend trip or spend a week on vacation riding, only to realize there just isn’t enough room in the saddlebags? You need more luggage space! Look no further than K and G Cycles to offer you a great selection of sissy bar luggage that will give you the room and flexibility of packing while keeping within your budget and road ready style. Today the Motorcycle Luggage Industry has exploded giving you an enormous amount of selections when choosing what will work for you. A favorite choice is the 2 piece sissy bar combo consisting of a large bottom bag and a top roll bag that can be used together or separately. The large lower bag is great for an overnight or weekend jaunt, while the roll bag is great for day rides to pack supplies or a light coat or two. If a longer trip is planned than simply combine the two for a even more storage. I always jokingly refer to the combo as the “Ladies Bottom Bag, and The Mans Top Bag” , but in any case, planning must always be a part of packing. You will eventually become a master at what you actually pack.
One of the awesome things about a Sissy Bar Bag system, it doesn’t care what bike you have, just as long as there is a sissy bar. This combo bag has a a laundry list of features that make them an excellent choice designed to give you years of trouble free service.
* Plastic reinforced lining to hold shape
* Synthetic material is more durable than leather
* 2 decorative quick-release buckles
* Chrome plated hardware with Velcro closures
* Bag measures 18″ long x 9″ wide x 15″ high
* 2 side pouches measure 6″ long x 3″ wide x 9″ high
* Front pouch measures 9″ long x 3″ wide x 8″ high
* Includes 16″ x 8 1/2″ detachable round top bag
* Easily attaches to sissy bar with included straps