Let’s face it, riding is as much a sport, as it is a passion, a hobby, an alternative way to commute, ans simply put, a way of life, so that is why it is important to have proper riding gear. As we become more experienced riders we gain an appreciation and understanding of what it means to have the right gear. Your fellow riders at K and G Cycles (www.kandgcycles.com) want to bring you the best riding gear possible at the best price.
In our quest to bring you the best products we are proud to offer you this Centurion one piece riding suit from Tour Master, packed so full of features you’ll want 2.
• 600 denier Carbolex shell with 1680 denier ballistic polyester panels in the shoulders, forearms and knees.
• Features an Aqua-Barrier under-the-helmet hood (U.S. patent pending) to eliminate seepage in the collar area. The hood easily stows in a hidden collar pocket.
• A waterproof and breathable Rainguard barrier allows rain protection without perspiration buildup.
• Carbolex accordion stretch material action back, knees and waist for increased flexibility.
• Removable neck gaiter seals the neck area from wind and cold.
• Collar anchor tab eliminates flapping while collar is open.
• Waterproof zippered 3-position shoulder vents combine with chest vents, adjustable under-sleeve vents, thigh vents, rear exhaust vents and the Pipeline Ventilation System to provide flow-through ventilation.
• Collar to knee length main zipper closure with dual wind flap seals out the elements.
• Phoslite dark reflective piping, wide strips across the back and Tour Master’s signature reflective rear triangle increase nighttime visibility.
• The fleece lined collar and cuffs are soft, yet durable.
• Adjustable sleeve take-up straps at the forearm and bicep help to secure elbow armor and material.
• Removable, CE Approved armor at the elbows, shoulders and knees with an articulated triple density back protector.
• Vertical zippered chest map pockets, zippered hand warmer pockets, a zippered sleeve key pocket and flap closure bellows thigh pockets.
• Adjustable waist belts, with TPR pulls help fine-tune the fit.