We all have preferred riding gear and depending on the length of our ride, the part of the season, or weather conditions, we may alter what we wear. Having multiple set ups is a thing of the past with TourMasters Centurion 1-piece riding suit. K and G Cycles (www.kandgcycles.com) is your online retailer for top-notch riding gear, and one of the premiere brands available from K and G is TourMaster.
Today our focus is on the Centurion 1 piece riding suit. One of the most versatile riding suits on the market. Capable of providing year round protection from the elements, the Centurion will keep you warm and dry in those cold winter rains. With the incorporated venting and breathable material you will feel comfortable in the warm summer temps too. Taking your bike down to the track and honing your skills is now a possibility with the available CE approved armor. Check out all the great features in this one unit.
- 600 denier Carbolex® shell with 1680 denier ballistic polyester panels in the shoulders, forearms and knees
- Features an Aqua-Barrier under-the-helmet hood (U.S. patent pending, appl #11/831.874) to eliminate seepage in the collar area. The hood easily stows in a hidden collar pocket
- A waterproof and breathable Rainguard® barrier allows rain protection without perspiration buildup
- Carbolex® accordion stretch material action back, knees and waist for increased flexibility
- Removable neck gaiter seals the neck area from wind and cold
- Collar anchor tab eliminates flapping while collar is open
- Waterproof zippered 3-position shoulder vents combine with chest vents, adjustable under-sleeve vents, thigh vents, rear exhaust vents and the Pipeline Ventilation System to provide flow-through ventilation
- Collar to knee length main zipper closure with dual wind flap seals out the elements
- Phoslite® dark reflective piping, wide strips across the back and Tour Master’s signature reflective rear triangle increase nighttime visibility
- The fleece lined collar and cuffs are soft, yet durable
- Adjustable sleeve take-up straps at the forearm and bicep help to secure elbow armor and material
- Removable, CE Approved armor at the elbows, shoulders and knees with an articulated triple density back protector
- Vertical zippered chest map pockets, zippered hand warmer pockets, a zippered sleeve key pocket and flap closure bellows thigh pockets
- Adjustable waist belts, with TPR pulls help fine-tune the fit
- Tour Master’s removable Z.O.Q. (Zip-Out Quilted) Liner features warming 100 gram Polyfill insulation
Aside from the kitchen sink, there isn’t much more this suit could give you. TourMaster understands rider demands and has been delivering the high quality, high feature riding gear since day 1. K and G Cycles (www.kandgcycles.com) wants you to have the best and that is why we are proud to offer you the Centurion from TourMaster. Year round gear in a single unit that is designed to make your time in the saddle the most comfortable it can be.