When its just you and you need to trailer your bike, what do you do? A 2 place or even a 3 place trailer can be too big or awkward leading to more money spent and being used less than expected. K and G Cycles (www.kandgcycles.com) understands your situation and is happy to showcase the Single Stand Up Trailer from from our friends over at Kendon Trailer. Built to handle all of your “Single Cycle Trailering Needs”, yet still deliver stand-up storage convenience.
Kendon’s classic single rail motorcycle trailer features the company’s standard round tube steel construction, making the frame lighter and stronger. It has a lower platform with a longer, more durable ramp and integrated wheel chocks for a better loading experience, and removable rails so you can use it as a flatbed utility trailer for cargo. Kendon’s single motorcycle trailers will hold any size rear bike tire, come with 13″ chrome wheels that are wrapped in high grade trailer tires and larger casters – all features that ensure you enjoy your Kendon single rail trailer for the next several decades. Kendon Motorcycle Trailers for Towing are designed and manufactured in the USA.
The single trailer for motorcycles is designed to carry up to one heavyweight cruiser style bike, sport bike, adventure touring motorcycle, dirt bike and/or cargo up to 1000 pounds. For anything from Yamaha Star motorcycles to Goldwing or a Harley Davidson, these trailers are a perfect fit. This motorcycle trailer comes equipped with a removable rail for easy utility use. In addition, a stand-up™ ride up trailer version of this single trailer for motorcycles is available. A ride-up motorcycle trailer retrofit kit is available for older model single motorcycle trailers.
Single Motorcycle Trailer enhancement now in full production for single trailers.
- Wider Rail with Adjustable Wheel Chocks – Designed to accommodate larger and/or smaller diameter and width front wheels. You can now move the wheel chock to fit your front wheel.
Key Motorcycle Trailer features and benefits:
- Patented Eliminator Torsion Axle, removable spindle and SuperLube from Tie Down
- Exclusive torsion bar suspension system
- Double mounting brackets
- Triangulated round tube steel frame, similar to a race car chassis
- Aesthetically beautiful with diamond plated decking and powder coating
- Superior longevity… Kendon trailers hold their value and many are still in service for over 20 years
Additional Product Specs:
- Model – Single Rail Trailer
- Part Number – BB107
- MSRP(1) – $2,279.95
- Standard Color – Black
- Paint/Coating – Powder Coated
- Frame Material – Steel Tubing
- Deck Area – Diamond Shape 35″ x 84″
- Deck/Platform Type – Aluminum Diamond Plate (.063 Gage)
- Deck/Platform Height – 13″
- Weight – 300 lbs
- Load Capacity – 1,000 lbs
- Maximum Length(2) – 114″
- Width – 72″
- Depth – 27″
- Standing Height – 89″
- Length from Front Tire to Rear Axle(3) – 98″ (Max Bike Measurement)
- Width Between Fenders – 54″
- Width Between Rails – n/a – Single Rail (removable)
- Wheel/Tire Size(4) – ST175/80D13 – 13″/Bias Ply
- Wheel/Rim Type(4) – 8-Spoke Chrome/Steel
- Wheel Bolt Pattern – 5-on-4½
- Hitch Class – Class 2 or Higher (recommended)
- Hitch Height(5) – 21″ – 22″
- Coupler/Ball Size – 2″ Coupler – Requires 2″ Ball
- Ramps – Qty/Size – 1 Ramp – 45″ x 10½” (included)
- Electrical Connector – 4-Pin Flat
- Suspension Type – Independent Torsion Suspension
- Suspension Mounts – Double Mounting Brackets
- End-Units/Hubs – Removable Spindle – SuperLube
- Tongue Weight – 10% – 15% of Total Load Weight (approximate)
- Transportation Capabilities(6) – Up to one (1) Cruiser, Sport or Dirt Style Bike and/or Cargo
*All measurements in inches (in/”) and weights in pounds (lbs).
Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) excludes destination freight charges, tax, title, license, handling, dealer fees and optional equipment.
Maximum Length refers to the unfolded/open trailer length measured from the front of the coupler to the back of the rear folding section.
Maximum motorcycle length measured from the motorcycle’s front of the front tire to the center of the rear axle.
Optional: 5-Spoke Aluminum Wheel with Radial Tire upgrade available.
Standard hitch height, may vary with vehicle. Trailer must be level in tow.
(Due to the vast number of different vehicles, trailer applications, capabilities and functions may vary. Please contact K and G Cycles (www.kandgcycles.com) with your specific application to ensure the product fits your needs. Photos shown are representational photos only. Kendon reserves the right to technical changes and model changes. Models shown equipped with standard equipment only. Optional equipment not included. Accessories are optional.)
So you see, for effective, personal motorcycle trailering, you don’t have to have one of those gigantic toy haulers financed for years. All you need to do is contact K and G Cycles (www.kandgcycles.com) today, and discuss your options. Kendon, a trusted name in Motorcycle Trailering since 1991.