I don’t usually focus on one particular bike very often, but Samson Exhaust has an exhaust so cool that I couldn’t help myself. I know that limits my audience, but I feel sometimes it is important to cater to a very specific crowd . At K and G Cycles (www.kandgcycles.com), we want to make sure we make everyone from the Motorcycling Community feel just as important as the next. So if we haven’t given your particular bike specific attention, just wait a while and we will.
Today, I need the attention of 1998 to 2013 Yamaha V-Star 1100 owners. Whether you are the original owner, second owner or more, or are maybe looking to purchase one for yourself Samson Exhaust has an amazing set of 2″ Over and Unders (Part#SAM-212-301)with a straight cut end on them. These pipes have that amazing bad ass look, sound and performance Samson is known for. Plus they are finished with Samsons exclusive Quad Chrome Plating Process providing the ultimate adhesion and corrosion protection. With every set of exhaust you get the best there is.
- All the required mounting hardware is included – no extra trips to the parts store to finish the job
- Proven to Improve gas mileage – never a bad thing, especially with the price of Premium Fuel
- Samson Exhaust is Installer friendly – Enables the the do-it-yourselfer to accomplish this with relative ease and be proud of it
- Awesome Deep Tone – the reason we change our exhaust
- Exclusive Show Quality Quad Chrome Finish – A proven finish that last for miles and miles
- Produces up to 20% or More Horsepower and Torque – Um who doesn’t like more horsepower and torque?
- Ready to Install Right Out of the Box – Because that’s the way we want it.
So today I played “Favorites” well sort of. Whenever we here at K and G Cycles (www.kandgcycles.com) find something we know is geared towards a particular segment we aren’t afraid to bring it into the light. Sometimes it can be difficult to find exhaust that looks good, sounds good, and is good for Metric bikes, so when Samson came out with these pipes (SAM-212-301) we knew we had to let V-Star 1100 owners in on this.