K and G Cycles Motorcycle Service Supercenter is Hiring!
We Are Excited!
After almost a year in the planning stages (almost what seemed like an eternity of torture in the permit process), the new K and G Cycles Motorcycle Supercenter is heading toward an opening in February, 2017. We are getting ready for our 7,000 sf state-of-the-art motorcycle retail parts and accessories showroom and a full-service motorcycle service and repair center. Located at Exit 0 at the end of the Florida Turnpike, the new facility will be a must-see must-stop for all South Florida motorcycle enthusiasts that demand great selection, excellent prices, and the best motorcycle service and repair anywhere. More to the point - it will be a fun, exciting, and rewarding place to work!
K and G Cycles is ready to start meeting and talking with new team members - motorcycle technicians, retail associates, and shop porters! We have job openings for only the best of the best. If you think you are a fun person, self-motivated, and you have a desire to join an amazing and fast-growing team of people, then you might be who we are looking for. Check out the job descriptions below and - if you qualify and are interested - let us know by sending your resume to email@example.com.
We are looking forward to hearing from you right now!
Motorcycle Service Technician
We are recruiting an experienced Harley and metric motorcycle technician to join our fast-growing team. You must be looking for a long term career and be a fun and courteous person. Our company is growing, turnover is low and most promotions come from within.
We are looking for an MMI or equivalent certification as a minimum. Additional experience is a plus. Both Harley and metric experience and training is important but this position will be more focused on metrics and sport bikes.
We are building a new 7,000sf facility right at the end of the Florida Turnpike. The Homestead/Florida City, FL area is one of the fastest growing areas in the nation and we have over 500K motorcycles pass us every year. This could be your chance to join one of the fastest growing independent service centers anywhere. We are looking for the right fit and a team player. Fun and hard work are reasonable expectations. Salary is competitive based on experience and credentials.
- Employee Discounts
- Paid Vacation Time Off
- Proficiency on multiple makes and models of motorcycles
- Minimal call backs
- High Level of Focus on quality, relationship building, and customer service
- Organization and attention to detail in a high volume environment
Qualifications & Job Requirements:
- MMI or equivalent Harley-Davidson Certifications.
- New graduates welcome but experience is a plus.
- ATV/UTV experience a plus
- Dependable, organized and self-motivated.
- Own your tools to perform the tasks required at your proficiency level.
- Valid driver's license with motorcycle endorsement.
- Weekend availability
- High School Diploma or equivalent minimum
*Please do not contact the dealership directly. All inquiries and resumes must be submitted on line.
Job Type: Full-time
- motorcycle service and repair: 1 year
- Spanish is a plus
Required license or certification:
- Driver's License with M/C Endorsement
Motorcycle Parts, Accessories, Apparel Retail
K and G Cycles - known for our fun, friendly, and knowledgeable staff, our second-to-none customer service, and our massive collection of aftermarket motorcycle parts, accessories, and apparel - is looking for energetic, outgoing, sales-driven retail associates.
As a member of Team K and G, you would be responsible for providing each customer, whether novice or a seasoned rider, with a great customer experience. You will be expected to maintain a strong sense of product knowledge to provide our customers and team members with in-depth information on product features and benefits. You will assist with and be knowledgeable in all store operations, which includes opening and closing procedures, administering returns/store credit, making sales goals, and working with other retail sales associates.
Your responsibilities will include, not be limited to:
- Serves as an essential sales leader for the store.
- Assisting in the returns, special orders, and day-open and closing procedures.
- Educating customers about the world of "Good, Better, and Best" product lines that K and G Cycles has to offer.
- Providing an outstanding shopping experience and delivering exceptional customer service.
- Maintaining store aesthetic by cleaning, stocking, organizing and following merchandising plans.
- Receiving inventory.
Exciting opportunities to represent K and G Cycles at Bike Nights and local community outreach and actively work to increase customer traffic through these events.
Staying up-to-date with our brand and product knowledge, company information, sales and company-wide events. Truly becoming a resource to our customer base.
Some ideal qualities you possess:
- 1-2 years of sales lead experience or an equivalent role at a retail store is strongly desired.
- Motorcycle retail experience is a definite plus!
- A friendly and upbeat personality. We recruit for fun people.
- A self-starter that consistently delivers an outstanding, personalized retail experience.
- Eagerness to learn and be a part of the motorcycle riding community.
- Proficiency with computers (MS Excel) and POS systems (Lightspeed experience is A+).
- Motorcycle riding, knowledge, or interest is strongly desired.
Why K and G Cycles?
Our team members are some of the most enthusiastic and dedicated staff out there. We offer a generous employee discounts and harbor a high energy exciting work environment - because we know how to have fun! The other perk is the great opportunity to cultivate long-lasting relationships with like-minded people. We're extremely passionate about motorcycles, riding, the lifestyle and providing excellent customer service.
What K and G Cycles has to offer:
- Flexible schedule -- Great for students!
- Hourly base rate + commission + SPIFFS
- Amazing employee discounts on all our great products.
- Top notch training, development & career opportunities.
- Just an all-around excellent place to work!!
K and G Cycles provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
All applicants must submit their resume online. No calls please!
Job Type: Full-time
- Homestead, FL 33030
- High school or equivalent
- Retail sales experience
- Experience with motorcycles a real plus!
Motorcycle Service Center Porter
Candidates must be honest, self-driven, with a positive outlook and a clear focus on the highest service standards. This is your chance to join a great team with career advancement opportunities available.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Help Service Department employees to run an efficient, clean and customer oriented department.
- Helping Service Personnel
- Ability to accept and follow directions.
- Wash and Detail Motorcycles. Ensure they are cleaner than when customer dropped them off.
- Assist Technicians with keeping the service department clean and organized.
- Maintain and periodically check inventory of charged motorcycle batteries.
- Assist in inventory receiving and stocking.
- Maintain cleanliness of facilities.
- Assist technicians or other dealership personnel, when asked.
- Work safely and effectively.
- Able to prioritize and work as a team.
- Greet external customers immediately, in a courteous and friendly manner.
- Handle requests quickly, and courteously.
- Treat other employees like customers.
Qualifications and Job Requirements
- Must be customer oriented and a self-starter
- Possess a valid motorcycle endorsement
- Great job to get your start in the motorcycle industry
- Employee Discounts
- Paid Training
- Paid Vacation
TO APPLY please email us your resume. *Please do not contact the dealership directly. All resumes must be submitted online or email.
Job Type: Full-time