CRG Silver GP Clutch/Perch Lever, Mechanical, Aluminum, Each, Clutch Lever Assembly
DS-06130095Regular price $399.95
Shipping calculated at checkout.
CRG Silver GP Clutch/Perch Lever, Mechanical, made in the usa, Aluminum, Each, Clutch Lever Assembly
- Designed for the serious street and Supermotard racer
- Variable leverage ratio allows for a lighter or heavier clutch pull, and also allows for a tunable clutch modulation
- 30mm, 26mm and 22mm pivot-to-anchor-center positions enable the rider to find the right ratio for the given bike or track/road condition
- Large detent-style on-the-fly adjusting wheel to manually adjust for cable slack and compensate for thermal and wear changes in the system
- Unique ratcheting thumb pad allows for limited adjustments (60 of turn per engagement) without the rider having to remove his hand from the grip
- 16mm outer diameter shell bearings, spaced in a wide clevis configuration, for super-smooth action while eliminating lateral slop and play
- Folding hinge, PTFE sleeved and heavy-load detent/ball/spring for crash protection
- 6061 T-6 aluminum CNC-machined billet construction
- Designed to work with a large range of motorcycles utilizing a cable-actuated clutch, and 7/8" diameter handle bars
- Made in the U.S.A.