WISECO PISTON 4-Stroke Racer's Choice Piston, bore size 97.00mm, Silver, compression 12.5:1, Nikasil Bore., Yamaha 14-15
DS-09031144Regular price $285.44
Shipping calculated at checkout.
WISECO PISTON 4-Stroke Racer's Choice Piston, bore size 97.00mm, Silver, compression 12.5:1, made in the usa, Nikasil Bore., specific application
- Forged from high-silicon aluminum alloy for maximum strength and dependability
- Wiseco offers a complete range of popular piston models and years for both trail and racing applications
WISECO FEATURES PRO-LITE PISTONS
- Innovative forging design and piston skirt provide maximum horsepower and torque
- Durability, longevity and increased horsepower
PK PISTON AND GASKET KITS
- Feature forged pistons, rings, wrist pins, circlips and top end gasket set
- Contain all the necessary components for overboring or rebuilding your top end
- Cylinder sleeves must be purchased separately
- See price list on page ???
WISECO PISTON PRICING
- All Wiseco High-Performance Motorcycle Pistons are priced with rings and circlips; see price list on page ???
4-STROKE RACER'S CHOICE PISTONS
- When blow-by starts to increase on other pistons and power starts to fade, Wiseco Race Series parts continue sealing and performing
- Now you can own the same race parts as all the top race teams
- These high-tech piston designs offer maximum compression ratios, ultra-stiff strutted forgings, and titanium nitride-coated rings, which all add up to more power that is sustained longer
2-STROKE GP SERIES PISTONS
- Have additional features over standard Pro-Lite parts
- Each piston is E-Coated on the crown, ring grooves, and pin bore, for maximum wear resistance and protection from micro-welding, galling, and detonation
- Additionally, boost ports are removed for a more predictable powerband and increased pull on the top end
- GP Series parts generally have less machining on the outside, which helps seal up the bore for increased compression
NOTE: Service intervals may be increased with Racer's Choice pistons over conventional Wiseco pistons, and are for expert racers and tuners only.