Cruise-Mate Cruise Assist, Black, 1996/Later exc. 2014/Later touring
MID-42131Regular price $39.99
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Cruise-Mate is an easy to use lever operated throttle assist.
- Once installed, Cruise-Mate is extremely reliable and easy to operate.
- To set the throttle, simply flip lever forward (towards front of bike); you can still turn throttle once Cruise-Mate is set.
- Flip lever back (toward rear of bike) and throttle returns to normal operation.
- When adjusted properly, the throttle does not lock completely and can be turned back to the closed position without touching the lever in the event of an emergency.
- It is not a cruise control and will not maintain speed when going uphill.
- All internal parts are made from Stainless Steel.
- Cruise-Mate is infinitely adjustable for proper tension in a few seconds.
- Lifetime Guarantee.
Black Cruise Assist
Fits all Harley-Davidson® Models 1996/Later (except 2014/Later Touring Models)
By: IRONBRAID INC